Innovation in robotics, driverless vehicles, big data, and simulation software will become more critical for logistics and operations in the next decade.
The development of smart technologies makes it possible to track and measure cargo activity throughout its journey.
Ports AND Terminals around the world are finding new ways to bring the global economy closer together, linking logistical gaps through technological innovation via close collaboration with innovators and academics.
CTAC19 is the perfect platform to network with ports, terminals and fellow ground breaking innovators and thought leading academics, to debate on the big industry questions and to communicate on precisely how innovation in big data technology can drive growth in the container terminal to benefit the whole sector, and to discuss business opportunities.
- Asset Tracking
- Automation and Optimisation
- Communication & Connectivity
- Container Handling
- Container Terminal Optimisation
- Marine Operations Software
- Simulation Modelling Software
- System Integration
- Terminal Logistics
- Wireless Networks and Mobility
Audience profile you will meet at CTAC2019:
- CSO, CTO, COO, CIO
- Vice President, Terminal Systems and Technology
- Vice President Port Development
- Managing Director – Digital
- Director Customer Experience EMEA
- Director Professional Services EMEA
- Senior Director IT and Global Innovation
- Director Global Engineering
- Director Global Market Management
- Regional Head of Operations EuroMed & Americas