Automation is one of the most exciting and transformative technological breakthroughs for the port and shipping industry.
Every port needs cranes to load and unload cargo, and more are beginning to see the benefit of utilizing robotics and AI.
With ports and their terminal activities playing a key role in the global economy, it is critical to discover the full performance enhancing potential of ground breaking smart technologies.
CTAC2020 will identify the biggest opportunities ports and asset providers have today to drive growth through automation and new technology.
- Asset Tracking
- Automation and Optimisation
- Communication & Connectivity
- Container Handling
- Container Terminal Optimisation
- Marine Operations Software
- Simulation Modelling Software
- System Integration
- Terminal Logistics
- Wireless Networks and Mobility
Audience profile you will meet at CTAC2020:
- CSO, CTO, COO, CIO
- Vice President, Terminal Systems and Technology
- Vice President Port Development
- Managing Director – Digital
- Director Customer Experience EMEA
- Director Professional Services EMEA
- Senior Director IT and Global Innovation
- Director Global Engineering
- Director Global Market Management
- Regional Head of Operations EuroMed & Americas