Improving port productivity is one of the biggest priorities for the maritime industry.
That is why some of the world’s leading ports and terminals are researching smart technologies that have the potential to drive growth.
Livorno, one of the busiest ports on the Mediterranean, is working towards becoming an integrated, smart and safe transport hub with devices, machines and humans sharing real-time information by utilizing 5G technology.
5G technology is the backbone of the internet-of-things (IoT) and could lead to the advent of autonomous ships and smart logistics.
CTAC 2020, will address how integrating significant data utilization, vehicle automation, the latest industry sensor technologies and more will help power your port or terminal performance.
- Asset Tracking
- Automation and Optimisation
- Communication & Connectivity
- Container Handling
- Container Terminal Optimisation
- Marine Operations Software
- Simulation Modelling Software
- System Integration
- Terminal Logistics
- Wireless Networks and Mobility
Audience profile you will meet at CTAC2020:
- CSO, CTO, COO, CIO
- Vice President, Terminal Systems and Technology
- Vice President Port Development
- Managing Director – Digital
- Director Customer Experience EMEA
- Director Professional Services EMEA
- Senior Director IT and Global Innovation
- Director Global Engineering
- Director Global Market Management
- Regional Head of Operations EuroMed & Americas