Quintiq, Strategy for Business and IT, Operational Change, Improvement, Innovation - Vice President | APAC
Hands-on experience in managing business and IT, consulting project management, sales, pre-sales, business development, and training.
Multi-cultural, multi-lingual, with strong inter-personal skills. Built and motivated teams in consulting and sales to perform at their best and reach ambitious goals.
OPEN MIND: Solved business dilemmas in areas of business financial management, supply chain and logistics, asset management, sales, marketing, customer loyalty, capital project management, and many unique aspects of operations.
In-depth KNOWLEDGE of specific industry issues and solutions:
• Transport (sea container/bulk, airlines, road, railways, ports/airports)
• Logistics (3PL, captives)
• Manufacturing: CPG, Hi-Tech
• Oil & gas (upstream, downstream)
• Telcos (retail, wholesale)
• Retail and distribution
• Financial services (retail, wholesale, investment banking)
RESULTS: significant improvements in financial and operational performance from exploiting profitable opportunities arising at the intersection of business strategy and information technology.
• (re)Alignment of Information Technologies with business strategy
• “Impossible” turnarounds: badly managed P&Ls; complex projects that went off the rails
• Trusted C-Level Advisor
• Development of Consulting Services and Sales Organizations
• Sales Competitive Strategies: Single Deal, Enterprise Account, Industry, or Vertical Market
• Partner & Alliance Management
• Multi-national Program Management
• Multi-national Team Leadership