Big data analytics will be one of the top transformational technologies used by ports and other segments of commercial shipping.
Container terminals have started to deploy sensors in cranes, container handling equipment, containers, trucks and gates.
By doing so, they will not only reduce traffic congestion and increase throughput, but also collect and store data. The Maasvlakte II Terminal in Rotterdam has reported a 25-30% increase in container traffic three years after it adopted automation technology.
CTAC19 will present solutions to tackle the many issues operators are facing in the field of terminal automation and technological progress for performance optimisation.
- Asset Tracking
- Automation and Optimisation
- Communication & Connectivity
- Container Handling
- Container Terminal Optimisation
- Marine Operations Software
- Simulation Modelling Software
- System Integration
- Terminal Logistics
- Wireless Networks and Mobility
Audience profile you will meet at CTAC2019:
- CSO, CTO, COO, CIO
- Vice President, Terminal Systems and Technology
- Vice President Port Development
- Managing Director – Digital
- Director Customer Experience EMEA
- Director Professional Services EMEA
- Senior Director IT and Global Innovation
- Director Global Engineering
- Director Global Market Management
- Regional Head of Operations EuroMed & Americas