The majority of global container terminals are still manual, and the industry is yet to take full advantage of what automation can offer short and long-term.
COSCO Shipping Ports, the world’s biggest terminal operator, struck a deal with TOS specialists Navis in 2018 to implement the N4 TOS across its entire worldwide network of 38 ports.
Navis predicts that its latest N4 TOS can optimize operational processes by as much as 63% by utilizing better data analytics.
Furthermore, a recent survey suggested that 54% of terminals do not utilize TOS data to identify root operational delays and 61% fail to sufficiently analyse terminal and worker performance.
Gathering global ports, terminals and terminal operators, CTAC19 offers the perfect platform to present your latest TOS performance enhancing solutions to strategic clients, as well as network and develop new business opportunities.
- Asset Tracking
- Automation and Optimisation
- Communication & Connectivity
- Container Handling
- Container Terminal Optimisation
- Marine Operations Software
- Simulation Modelling Software
- System Integration
- Terminal Logistics
- Wireless Networks and Mobility
Audience profile you will meet at CTAC2019:
- CSO, CTO, COO, CIO
- Vice President, Terminal Systems and Technology
- Vice President Port Development
- Managing Director – Digital
- Director Customer Experience EMEA
- Director Professional Services EMEA
- Senior Director IT and Global Innovation
- Director Global Engineering
- Director Global Market Management
- Regional Head of Operations EuroMed & Americas